The purpose of this article is to provide a detailed overview of SEO best practices that can be used to improve the visibility and ranking of the xosignals.com website across global search engines.
It is important to note that SEO is an ever-evolving field, and the strategies outlined in this article should be considered as a general guideline rather than a definitive guide. Furthermore, it is essential to continually monitor and analyze the website’s search engine visibility and ranking in order to identify any areas that may require further optimization.
There are many different aspects of SEO, and it can be difficult to keep track of the changes that occur in the industry. Xosignals is a website that provides trading signal services, and we conducted a website audit to see what SEO challenges they are currently facing.
Some of the main problems we found were that the website was not mobile-friendly, there were no sitemaps or robots.txt files, and the pages were not properly indexed. Additionally, the website allowed the indexing of millions of user profile pages, and the loading time of the pages was more than 18 seconds on the desktop.
The challenge was even more complicated when we found that the owner wanted all user profiles to be indexed plus he refuses to update the website design or layout.
We set a meeting with the owner, developers, marketing manager, and content writers to discuss the pros and cons of keeping the actual web design and the strategy we planned to execute in the next six months.
They decided to keep the same design, so we are working on the technical aspect of the website to reach the best loading time possible considering that the site runs many scripts and it is an old layout under react.
- Xosignals, articles and images are being optimized as well as the internal linking profile.
- A backlink acquisition strategy is being implemented to increase the visibility and relevancy of the search engine on the website in front of its competitive market.
- Dead end articles and old articles that are not ranking any significant keywords are being repurposed and some of them are even deleted.
- The content to be kept will be considered part of a semantic cluster of related topics.
- To increase brand awareness, there are being issued some PR and product promotions.
- The social media activity is getting ready to follow the website posting activity along with a lead acquisition and increasing engagement on the 3 selected social networks to work on.
- Keyword research is also being reconsidered, focusing on low hanging fruits and increasing branding keywords search volume.
- Newsletters are being redesigned and making them more interactive and conversion focused.
In a span of 4 months, Xosignals increased its organic traffic and ranked keywords, as shown in the graphic above.
Still, it is too early to show tangible results, and with a consistent methodology, the site will increase its search engine visibility!