Outsourcing your blog content and writing can be a great way to get more traffic, improve your search engine rankings, and earn more money. Here’s how you can start outsourcing your blog content today.
Why Outsourcing Your Blog Content Helps Your Writing Rankings
There are many reasons businesses outsource their blog writing. The first reason is that it can be very costly to do in-house, and the second reason is that not everyone has the skill set to write a good blog post. When you outsource your blog writing, you have access to professionals who know what they’re doing and can help increase your exposure to new markets.
Outsourcing also allows businesses to focus on other necessary tasks. It’s often more efficient for a business to outsource its blogging than try to do everything in-house. And when it comes to quality, outsourcing always beats trying to do things yourself.
You get a variety of advantages when you work with a professional blog writing service–including extensive research, well-written posts, and trend awareness.
What is outsourcing your blog content?
Outsourcing your blog content can be a great way to free up time and focus on other important aspects of your business. When you outsource, you are hiring someone else to do the task for you. This could be anything from writing posts to designing graphics.
Before you start outsourcing, it’s important to determine what your voice and compensation expectations are. You’ll also want to create some guidelines for the writer or designer so they have an idea of what you’re looking for.
10 benefits of outsourcing your blog content
- Outsourcing your blog content can help you save time and money.
- Blogging is a great way to build credibility for your business.
- Quality blog content can increase traffic to your website.
- Well-written blog posts can help improve your SEO ranking.
- Outsourcing your blog content can help you avoid putting too much effort into your posts.
- Hiring a professional writer with E.A.t (experience, authority and trust) can help you create high-quality content that is informative and engaging.
- Writers who are skilled in writing blog posts know what will sell and what won’t, and they can use stats to make it more informative.
- Outsourcing gives you access to a wide variety of writing services that offer efficient strategies for creating content.
- Blog writers are aware of the latest trends in marketing, which allows them to produce unique content that is relevant to your audience.
- Quality writing services provide consistent, high-quality output that will help improve the visibility of your brand.
Cons of outsourcing your blog content
There are a few that are worthy to mention:
The Content Creation Can be Expensive
– Outsourcing the creation of your blog content to a professional writer is great but it can increase the money you spend on your blog. You can find a good writer at Elance, UpWork or Freelancer and they will probably cost you around $100 per article. Of course, the quality of the content will be much better than what you can create yourself.
The Content Creation Can Be Time Consuming
– Just because you are outsourcing your blog content doesn’t mean that you can just sit back and relax. You will still have to edit the content, approve it, make changes and then schedule it for publication.
Some Writers Don’t Like To Be Told What To Write
– Yes, as funny as it sounds, some writers will not like to be told what to write. They feel that they can do a better job if you just give them an idea of what you want and then let them write it.
You Need To Have A Contract
– When you hire a writer, you will want to have them sign a contract so that they know what is expected of them and what they can expect from you.
Not All Writers Are To Be To Trusted
– Sadly, not all writers are to be trusted. There have been cases where a writer will take your money and then not write the content for you or they may just copy and paste from other sites.
The Best Writers Are Not Always Cheap
– If you want the best writers, then you will have to pay for them. There is no way around it.
Some writers Hate SEO Guidelines
– From experience we know that some writers hate SEO guidelines and will not follow them. That is why it is so important to have a contract in place that clearly states what you want the writer to do.
Not All Writers Are Reliable
– There are some writers that will let you down. They may not deliver the work on time or they may just take your money and run.
It Will Be Hard Find Native Language Writers Cheap
– If you want a native language writer for your blog, then it is not going to be cheap. Native writers are more expensive and that is just the way it is.
Not All Writers That Seems To Provide Quality Are Actually Quality Writers
– One thing is what they say they will provide you with and another is what they actually provide you with.
You May Need To Hire More Than One Writer
– If you are going to hire a writer, then you may need to hire more than one. Not all writers are going to be the same and some may not even be able to do what you want them to do.
How to get started with outsourcing your blog content
When you’re looking to outsource your blog content, the first step is finding a content marketing agency that fits your needs. That means interviewing a few agencies and getting a sense of their business, voice and goals.
Once you’ve found an agency you feel comfortable with, it’s important to provide them with as much information as possible. This includes your company’s history, what you do, who your target audience is and what tone of voice you want to use.
It’s also helpful if the agency can interview some of your team members so they can get a better understanding of how your company works internally.
In Speed SEO our clients know that we can write blog posts that will rank and that we have writers from all over the world on our team. And those clients with tense first meetings followed by relaxed second meetings? Well, it usually takes a little time for us to understand each other – but once we do, the writing process becomes much smoother.
Finally, many businesses are baffled at how we seem to know what to write for traffic generation (are we psychic? Were I teleported to the Marvel Universe?). The truth is that we employ data-driven methods like search engine optimization (SEO) and social media analysis to help us determine what content will work best for our clients.
If your company doesn’t have a blog, you should consider outsourcing it to improve visibility and revenue. A good content marketing agency will help you create content that’s both engaging and effective.
Top 10 content broker providers
- WebFX Blog Writing
- Verblio Blog Writing
- Panda Copy
- Content Runner
- Godot Media
- Content Flip
Outsourcing blog writing for corporate businesses
If you are a business owner and need blog content writing, there is no better way to go than outsourcing your blog writing. Outsourcing not only gives the writer freedom on what they want to write about and how they want to write it but also allows you to avoid the hassle of having someone on your business payroll.
The importance of tools for writing quality
There are a number of different tools that you can use to get the best blog writing services. You need to make sure that your outsourcing partner is using these tools so they can provide you with the highest quality blog content.
For example, you should make sure your writer is using a tool like Grammarly and Instatext to ensure that their grammar and spelling are up to par with industry standards.
Speed SEO Blog Writing Services:
At Speed SEO we understand that speed is important for your business. We provide a number of different options for our clients, from the simple blog writing service to the more advanced blogging services like post-optimization and blog management.
When you work with Speed SEO, we can have your blog content ready to rank. Some of our clients even choose to use our services for their whole SEO content strategy.
What to look for when hiring a writer for your blog content
When hiring a writer for your blog content, it is important to know what you are looking for. You should have a good idea of the tone and style that you want for your blog, as well as the types of posts you would like them to write. In addition, you should be clear about the instructions you give them and make sure they understand what is expected of them.
It is also important to consider the cost associated with hiring a writer. The best writers will be in high demand, so expect to pay more for their services. However, it is important to make sure that they are worth the investment. A writer who takes your instructions seriously and follows them diligently can help your blog reach new heights.
Moreover, the content writer must have E.A.T (Expertise, Authority and Trust) on the topic otherwise there will be little to no impact on your blog posts.
You don’t want your web pages to be marked as Low-Quality Pages, because of this, being a good content writer is not enough, your writers must have E.A.T on the subject they are writing about.
So, how do you find the right content writer for your blog?
Here are 8 tips to find the right content writer:
- Look at their portfolio or samples of previous work they have done. (they got to be displayed as authors, if not, then ignore them!)
- Check whether they are a native language speaker and can write in a simple, easy-to-understand language that your target audience will appreciate.
- Ask for live samples of previous work done on a similar topic to the one you are looking for.
- Check whether they have any previous experience in writing about topics related to your industry.
- Ask them how long it will take them to complete the project and what is their rate per word/per hour.
- Check whether they are available to work on your project immediately or if they have any other projects moment that they are working.
- Ask for a free sample of the work so you can check whether it is up to your standards and if it matches what you had in mind.
- Check whether they have any other services that you might need for your blog such as social media management, guest posting or increasing traffic to your blog.
Before making a decision, it is also a good idea to audition potential partners, like article brokers. This will help you get an idea of their prices and how well they follow directions. By doing your homework, you can ensure that you are hiring someone who will produce quality content for your blog.
Tips for creating high-quality main content
When it comes to creating blog content, there are a few things you can do to make sure your posts get rated as high quality and interesting for your readers.
First, be specific in your writing- avoid using vague language which can confuse the reader.
Second, make sure you have a good mix of topics to keep things fresh. Interesting blog post topics are important when it comes to attracting readers.
Finally, always proofread your work before publishing!
Outsourcing blog content is a great tactic to help in other areas of the marketing process. For example, you can examine why your blog posts aren’t ranking, or how to better distribute your content once published. By outsourcing content creation, you’re freeing up time for yourself so that you can focus on other aspects of marketing that may be more important for your business.
👍 Pro Tips:
To check why your posts aren’t ranking answer these 5 questions:
- Is your website working on its E.A.T in your industry?
- Is the author of the post(s) having a good online reputation on the subject he or she is writing about?
- Is your content being shared?
- Are you getting links to the page(s) where your blog post(s) are located?
- Is it original and unique or is it just a rehash of what everyone else is writing about?
If your answer to any of these questions is no, then you need to go back and fix the problem.
How to track the performance of your outsourced blog posts
Tracking the performance of your outsourced blog posts is crucial to determining whether or not they are worth the investment. By monitoring things like website traffic, social media shares, and email subscriptions, you can get a good idea of how well your content is performing. This information will help you make better decisions about which posts to outsource in the future.
Additionally, it’s important to track how much money you’re spending on outsourced blog posts. Developing a budget will help you stay within your limits and avoid overspending on low-quality content.
Finally, be sure to review the outsourcing company’s previous work before hiring them. Checking their portfolio will give you an idea of the quality of their writing and what you can expect from them. And if they have any customer reviews, take a look at those too–they’ll give you some insight into what it’s like working with that particular company.”
What are the important KPIs to track the performance of blog posts?
The 7 most important KPIs to track the performance of blog posts are:
- -Number of visits
- -Keywords ranked
- -Average time on site
- -Bounce rate
- -Referral traffic
- -Social media shares
- -Comments and feedback on the blog post.
Each of these 7 KPIs is important for different reasons.
The #1 and most important KPI to track is the number of visits, which indicates how many people came to your blog post from organic search results.
The next most important KPI to track is the keywords ranked, which indicates how many people clicked on your blog post from organic search results.
Next, look at the average time on site and bounce rate. These two KPIs tell you how interested people are in your blog post and whether they stayed long enough to read the whole thing or if they just clicked on it, saw what they wanted to see, and left.
The next KPI to look at is the number of shares on social media. This tells you how interested people are in your blog post in general and whether they liked it enough to share it with their friends.
The last KPI you should track is the number of comments on your blog post. This tells you how interested people are in what you have to say and how much they like your writing.
The next step is to look at the most popular content on your blog and see if you can find a pattern. Maybe you have a lot of articles about a certain subject that you should write more about. Maybe people are responding well to your writing style or something else.
This information is very valuable because it tells you what your audience wants and how they like to be communicated with.
Content topics relevancy
to the audience, and your writing style is both important factors to consider when you’re trying to figure out what people want.
If you have a blog on a certain topic, as I do with my blog on SEO, you can use Google’s keyword planner tool to see what people are searching for in relation to your topic.
Outsourcing blog content creation for guest blogging
If guest posting is part of your marketing plan, make sure you understand that is for brand awareness, not backlinks. So with this in mind, when you outsource blog content for the guest posts, make sure you choose a writer who has experience writing for blogs and is familiar with the blogging community.
If you are looking to outsource blog content, contact us, surely we have an expert in your niche. What a great way to tap into your community and get the best possible content for your blog.
Outsourcing your blog content takeaway
Outsourcing your blog content can be a great decision for your business. When you outsource, you’re able to focus on your core business while someone else executes the blog posts. This can save you time and money. Additionally, outsourcing helps you to rank better on Google because the content is optimized for SEO. A documented strategy will help track the success of your blog’s outsourced content.
So remember, outsourcing is a great way to grow your business. It allows you to focus on what’s important and creates more time for the things that matter most.
Writing content is not for everybody
It takes time to build an online background or reputation in an industry. If you are not willing to spend the time doing it yourself, then you need to find someone who will.
If you are not willing to spend the time learning how to write a blog post step by step that is optimized for search engines and social media sites, then you need to find someone who will. Clear?
Importance of a content strategy inside your marketing strategy
Content marketing is a strategy that is becoming more and more important for businesses. when outsourcing your blog posts, one of the advantages you will soon find is that a content strategy will guide your business growth.
Content is the king of all marketing strategies and can be used to attract customers, build your brand, increase sales and generate leads. A content strategy will help you create a plan that is consistent and can be used to help your business grow.
When you outsource your blog posts, they will be created by a professional writer who has experience in writing content for the web.
If you outsource with a freelancer, keep the focus on your goals and brand
Make sure you have a content strategy in place before the writer starts working.
When outsourcing your blog posts, make sure that the person you hire understands your brand and goals. You want to ensure that the person you hire is able to write content that will help your business grow.
In conclusion, outsourcing your blog posts can be a great decision. Outsourcing is not only beneficial for your business, but it’s also an opportunity to grow and learn more about the industry you’re in.
But you need to do it right, being careful of not falling into the myth that “a good content writer can write about anything and it will rank”. No, it won’t.
It’s like a tailor-made suit, it will fit you better and it will look nicer than one that was made by your gramma. It’s the same with your blog posts, they should be made for you by experts on the matter.
So what are your thoughts on outsourcing? Have you ever outsourced a blog post and if so, how did it go? Let me know in the